2017年12月5日,科比亲自监制和配音的《亲爱的篮球》动画短片,正式被提名为奥斯卡“最佳动画短片奖”。
如今:第90届奥斯卡金像奖颁奖礼正式举行,科比凭借此片夺得最佳动画短片奖。
首先:毋庸置疑,奥斯卡最佳动画短片的含金量还是可以的,最起码历史悠久。
《亲爱的篮球》,是科比退役时所作,既然老大奥斯卡有了,那我就恬不知耻的说这首诗真不错,诺贝尔文学奖是不是得考虑考虑了
Dear Basketball
致篮球
From the moment
从我第一次
I started rolling my dad’s tube socks
穿上父亲的球袜
And shooting imaginary
想像
Game-winning shots
自己置身大西部论坛球馆
In the Great Western Forum
绝杀进球时
I knew one thing was real:
我就知道
I fell in love with you.
我已深深地爱上了你
A love so deep I gave you my all —
我用我的全部来爱你
From my mind & body
我的思想和身体
To my spirit & soul.
我的精神和灵魂都与你相依
As a six-year-old boy
六岁时的我
Deeply in love with you
深深地爱着你
I never saw the end of the tunnel.
隧道没有尽头
I only saw myself
我只看到自己
Running out of one.
拼命奔跑
And so I ran.
我不停奔跑
I ran up and down every court
奔跑于每一个球场
After every loose ball for you.
为你争抢每一个地板球
You asked for my hustle
你叫我争抢
I gave you my heart
我将心交予你
Because it came with so much more.
因为这不只需要拼尽全力
I played through the sweat and hurt
在球场上我流尽血汗,一身伤病
Not because challenge called me
不是因为挑战在召唤我
But because YOU called me.
而是因为你
I did everything for YOU
这一切都是为了你
Because that’s what you do
是你
When someone makes you feel as
Alive as you’ve made me feel.
带给我活力,
You gave a six-year-old boy his Laker dream
你赋予一个6岁男孩湖人梦
And I’ll always love you for it.
为此我将永远爱你
But I can’t love you obsessively for much longer.
但是我不得不停止爱你
This season is all I have left to give.
这一季是我献给你的绝唱
My heart can take the pounding
纵然我的心脏能承受打击
My mind can handle the grind
我的思想能经受磨砺
But my body knows it’s time to say goodbye.
但是我的身体,是时候该离开你
And that’s OK.
这样也好
I’m ready to let you go.
我已做好准备放你走
I want you to know now
我想告诉你
So we both can savor every moment we have left together.
这样我们便可以在剩下的时间里依然惺惺相惜
The good and the bad.
无论好与坏
We have given each other
All that we have.
我们为彼此倾尽所有
And we both know, no matter what I do next
我们都知道,无论下一步我做什么
I’ll always be that kid
我都永远是那个孩子,
With the rolled up socks
穿着球袜
Garbage can in the corner
:05 seconds on the clock
目视角落的垃圾桶
在心里倒数五秒
Ball in my hands.
球在我手里。
5 … 4 … 3 … 2 … 1
Love you always,
Kobe
永远爱你的 科比