1.绿树悄然生长于我的窗前,就像无声的大地所发出的天籁之音。
The trees come up to my window like the yearning voice of the dumb earth.
2.他的每一个清晨都是全新的惊喜,直达上帝。
His own mornings are new surprises to God.
3.生命在俗世的锤炼中变得丰富,而在爱的感召下升华成伟大。
Life finds its wealth by the claims of the world, and its worth by the claims of love.
4.干枯的河床并不炫耀它辉煌的过去。
The dry river-bed finds no thanks for its past.
5.鸟儿愿为一朵云。
云儿愿为一只鸟。
The bird wishes it were a cloud.
The cloud wishes it were a bird.
6.瀑布唱着:“当我实现自由时,我的歌声倾泻而出。”
The waterfall sing, “I find my song, when I find my freedom.”
7.我不明白这颗心为何在沉默中愈发憔悴。
那是为了那些它从不索取,从不了解,从不记得的小小需求。
I cannot tell why this heart languishes in silence.
It is for small needs it never asks, or knows or remembers.
8.女人啊,当你辛勤操持家务时,你的举手投足犹如山涧在小卵石间轻歌。
Woman, when you move about in your household service your limbs sing like a hill stream among its pebbles.
9.太阳坠入西方的海面时,对着东方留下了最后的问候。
The sun goes to cross the Western sea, leaving its last salutation to the East.
10.不要因为你自己没有胃口而去责备你的食物。
Do not blame your food because you have no appetite.