1.不知是谁的纤纤玉指,像一阵飘逸的微风,在我的心灵上弹奏着涟波似的音乐。
Some unseen fingers, like an idle breeze, are playing upon my heart the music of the ripples.
2.“大海啊,你为何喃喃细语?”
“我在诉说永恒的疑问。”
“天空啊,你能道出答案吗?”
“那是永恒的沉默。”
“What language is thine, O sea?”
“The language of eternal question.”
“What language is thy answer, O sky?”
“The language of eternal silence.”
3.我的心灵啊!请倾听这世界的低语,它正以此向你示爱!
Listen, my heart, to the whispers of the world with which it makes love to you.
4.造物的神秘如同永夜的黑暗——它是伟大的,知识的幻影却犹如晨间之雾。
The mystery of creation is like the darkness of night—it is great. Delusions of knowledge are like the fog of the morning.
5.别把你的爱置于悬崖峭壁之上,因那太高不可攀了。
Do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high.
6.今晨我坐在窗前,世界如一过客,逗留片刻,向我点点头然后离去。
I sit at my window this morning where the world like a passerby stops for a moment, nods to me and goes.
7.这尘埃般的思绪犹如那树叶摩挲的沙沙声,它们在我的心灵上欢乐地低语呢喃。
These little thoughts are the rustle of leaves; they have their whisper of joy in my mind.
8.你看不见真正的自己,你所见的只是你的影子。
What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.
9.主啊,我的愿望多么地愚蠢,它们的呐喊掩盖了你的歌声。
让我只是静静地聆听。
My wishes are fools, they shout across thy songs, my Master.
Let me but listen.
10.我不能选择那最好的。
那最好的选择了我。
I cannot choose the best.
The best chooses me.