心理学小课堂-2025年,如何成为更好的伴侣?

怀薇评国际趣事 2025-01-06 12:42:55

Relationships can be one of the most beautiful and rewarding aspects of life, but they're also where we often find ourselves tested the most.

人际关系可以是生活中最美好和最有回报的部分,但它们也是我们经常感到最受考验的地方。

If you're watching this, you're probably someone who values connection and wants to grow, not just for your partner, but for yourself, too.

如果你正在观看这个内容,你可能是一个重视连接并希望成长的人,不仅是为了你的伴侣,也是为了你自己。

Whether you're in a relationship, navigating life after a breakup, or if you're single and are simply curious about love, your desire to improve is commendable.

无论你是在一段关系中、经历分手后的生活,还是单身并对爱情感到好奇,你想要提升自己的愿望都是值得赞扬的。

So how can you actually become a better partner for a happier and healthier relationship?

那么,你如何才能真正成为一个更好的伴侣,从而拥有更幸福、更健康的关系呢?

Let's get into it.

让我们开始吧。

Examine yourself.

审视自己。

Before trying to fix the relationship, take a moment to look inward.

在试图修复关系之前,先花点时间向内看。

Honest self-reflection is key.

诚实的自我反思是关键。

Ask yourself, and if possible, your partner: What am I doing well? And where could I improve?

问问自己,如果可能的话,也问问你的伴侣:我做得好的地方是什么?我可以改进的地方又在哪里?

Maybe they feel unheard or that you're emotionally distant.

也许他们觉得没有被倾听,或者觉得你在情感上很疏远。

Don't brush off their complaints.

不要忽视他们的抱怨。

Work on them.

去努力改进它们。

For example, if they've said you don't seem fully present, that's something to focus on.

例如,如果他们说你看起来不够投入,那就是需要关注的地方。

Think about how your actions impact your relationship.

思考你的行为如何影响你的关系。

Self-awareness is where transformation begins, and recognizing areas you need to work on gets you halfway there.

自我意识是转变的起点,认识到需要改进的地方就已经完成了一半。

Embrace your partner's flaws.

接纳伴侣的缺点。

Nobody's perfect. And that's okay.

没有人是完美的。这没关系。

Accepting each other's imperfections is a big part of love.

接受彼此的不完美是爱情的重要部分。

Even if there are things you'd like them to improve.

即使有些地方你希望他们能改进。

According to relationship experts, our partners often trigger our own unmet needs.

根据关系专家的说法,我们的伴侣往往会触发我们未满足的需求。

Acceptance isn't about ignoring everything.

接纳并不是忽视一切。

It's about showing empathy while encouraging growth.

而是要在鼓励成长的同时表现出同理心。

For example, if your partner is always running late, instead of just getting annoyed, you could suggest a solution.

例如,如果你的伴侣总是迟到,与其只是感到恼火,你可以提出一个解决方案。

How about we set reminders and leave fifteen minutes earlier next time?

下次我们设置提醒,提前十五分钟出发怎么样?

This shifts the focus from criticism to teamwork.

这将焦点从批评转移到团队合作上。

So you're handling it together.

这样你们就可以一起解决问题。

You don't have to love every habit about your partner, but you can definitely love them while encouraging each other to grow.

你不需要喜欢伴侣的每一个习惯,但你完全可以在彼此鼓励成长的同时爱着他们。

Communicate openly.

坦诚沟通。

Ever been upset with your partner, but they have no idea why?

有没有过这样的情况:你对伴侣感到不满,但他们完全不知道原因?

Yeah, those supernatural powers we wish they had.

是的,那些我们希望他们拥有的超能力。

However, as relationship expert points out, your partner cannot read your mind.

然而,正如关系专家指出的那样,你的伴侣无法读懂你的心思。

So tell them what's in your heart.

所以就告诉他们你的内心想法。

Be open about your feelings, needs, and insecurities, even if it's uncomfortable.

坦诚表达你的感受、需求和不安,即使这让你感到不舒服。

For example, I once worked with a couple where the wife felt overwhelmed by chores after becoming a stay-at-home mom.

例如,我曾经帮助过一对夫妇,妻子在成为全职妈妈后感到家务负担过重。

Her husband assumed she could handle everything, so he stopped helping.

她的丈夫以为她可以应付一切,所以就停止了帮忙。

She didn't say anything because she thought he should just get it.

她什么都没说,因为她觉得他应该自己明白。

But guess what? He had no idea she was struggling.

但你猜怎么着?他完全不知道她在挣扎度日。

When she finally told him how she felt, he apologized and began helping again.

当她终于告诉他自己的感受时,他道歉了,并重新开始提供帮助。

Clear and regular communication makes both partners feel heard, supported, and understood.

清晰且规律的沟通让双方都感到被倾听、被支持和被理解。

Finding this video insight insightful? Like, share, and subscribe for more.

觉得这个视频的见解有启发吗?点赞、分享并订阅以获取更多内容。

Practice empathy and patience.

练习同理心和耐心。

When your partner is going through a tough time, resist the urge to fix things immediately.

当你的伴侣正在经历困难时,克制住立刻解决问题的冲动。

Sometimes they just need you to listen.

有时候他们只是需要你倾听。

Try asking: How can I support you right now to get a better sense of what they need?

试着问:我现在该如何支持你?以更好地了解他们的需求。

Also, be patient, especially during rough patches.

同时,要有耐心,尤其是在困难时期。

Both of you will have moments where you're not at your best.

你们俩都会有不在最佳状态的时刻。

There will be moments when they get on your nerves and vice versa.

有时候他们会让你心烦,反之亦然。

So when you feel triggered or tempted to get angry, try to step back and see things from their perspective.

所以,当你感到被触发或想要生气时,试着退一步,从他们的角度看问题。

Patience doesn't mean you're excusing bad behavior, but it helps you respond calmly and thoughtfully instead of reacting impulsively.

耐心并不意味着你在纵容不良行为,而是帮助你冷静且深思熟虑地回应,而不是冲动地反应。

Master emotional regulation and conflict resolution.

掌握情绪调节和冲突解决的技巧。

During conflicts, emotions can easily take control, but learning to regulate them is essential for resolving issues healthily.

在冲突中,情绪很容易占据上风,但学会调节情绪对于健康地解决问题至关重要。

Instead of yelling or sending passive-aggressive texts, take a deep breath or take a dime out.

与其大喊大叫或发送带有被动攻击性的短信,不如深呼吸或暂时离开。

Yeah, they work on adults, too.

是的,这些方法对成年人也有效。

This helps you come back to the conversation with a clear mind ready to resolve the issue calmly.

这能帮助你以清晰的头脑回到对话中,冷静地解决问题。

When you do talk, aim to find a solution that works for both parties rather than win the argument.

当你们交谈时,目标是找到一个对双方都有效的解决方案,而不是赢得争论。

Remember, it's not just about what you say, but how you say it.

记住,这不仅仅是关于你说了什么,而是你如何说。

Use a calm and respectful tone, validate their emotions, even if you don't fully agree, and focus on making each other feel heard.

使用冷静且尊重的语气,即使你不完全同意,也要认可他们的情绪,并专注于让彼此感到被倾听。

Instead of defending your actions or assigning blame.

不要为自己的行为辩护或指责对方。

Speak your partner's love language.

说出你伴侣的爱之语言。

Doctor Gary Chapman, author of The Five Love Languages, explains that each person feels most loved through one or two primary ways.

《五种爱的语言》作者加里·查普曼博士解释说,,每个人都通过一种或两种主要方式感受到自己最被他人所爱。

Words of affirmation, acts of service, receiving gifts, quality time, or physical touch.

肯定的言语、服务的行为、接受礼物、高质量的陪伴或身体接触。

For example, if your partner's love language is acts of service, simple gestures like making breakfast or helping with chores can make them feel cherished.

例如,如果你伴侣的爱之语是服务的行为,像做早餐或帮忙做家务这样的简单举动会让他们感到被珍视。

If it's words of affirmation, expressing how much they mean to you will make them feel special.

如果是肯定的言语,表达他们对你的重要性会让他们感到特别。

Or if they're all about quality time, just being present, No distractions.

或者,如果他们注重高质量的陪伴,就只需专注地陪伴他们。

Even for a few minutes will make them feel loved.

即使只有几分钟,也会让他们感到被爱。

Avoid speaking your own love language rather than theirs.

避免用自己的爱之语言,而不是他们的。

This can lead to unmet needs and frustration, consistently showing love in their language will bring out the best in your relationship.

这可能导致需求得不到满足和挫败感,持续用他们的语言表达爱意会让你们的关系更美好。

To be a better partner, focus on avoiding behaviors that can harm your relationship like constant fighting, lack of support, criticism, and hostility.

为了成为更好的伴侣,专注于避免那些可能伤害你们关系的行为,比如持续争吵、缺乏支持、批评和敌意。

Instead, nurture things that create a healthy bond, like positive memories, mutual respect, intimacy, good communication, and making each other feel valued.

相反,培养那些能建立健康关系的因素,比如积极的回忆、相互尊重、亲密感、良好的沟通以及让彼此感到被重视。

Don't just focus on what's wrong.

不要只关注问题所在。

Take time to appreciate each other and remember to speak your partner's love language.

花时间欣赏彼此,并记得用伴侣的爱之语交流。

Having said that, what's one quality you think makes someone a great partner?

话虽如此,你认为一个人具备什么品质会让他们成为一个优秀的伴侣?

Let us continue the discussion in the comments.

让我们在评论区继续讨论。

Are you curious about the behaviors that can destroy relationships?

你对那些可能破坏关系的行为感到好奇吗?

Check out this video: Ten behaviors that destroy relationships.

看看这个视频吧:十种破坏关系的行为。

Thanks for watching.

感谢观看。

0 阅读:0
怀薇评国际趣事

怀薇评国际趣事

感谢大家的关注