I feel the most confident at this point in my life.
我觉得现在是我人生中最自信的时候。
I feel very much myself.
我感觉完全做自己了。
They call it the Saturn Return.
有人称之为“土星回归”。
Oh my god, the Saturn Return it.
天啊,土星回归。
That's exactly what is.
真的是这样!
That's where I'm at.
这就是我现在的状态。
That's where I'm, that's why I'm in right now.
这就是我现在的状态,这就是我现在所处的阶段。
My only aim was just to get music out and to have as many people as possible here.
我的唯一目标就是把音乐发布出去,让尽可能多的人听到。
And yeah, I'd like to take over the world.
没错,我想征服全世界!
Dua Lipa.
杜瓦·利帕。
Thank you, thank you so much.
谢谢,非常感谢。
Intensive.
紧张激烈。
I wanna take over the world.
我想征服世界。
It's a big statement, but for as long as I can tour the world and for as long as I can keep people dancing and seeing that room grow and see more and more people dancing than I'm doing something right.
这话可能有点大,但只要我还能巡演世界,只要我还能让人们跳舞,看到观众越来越多,看到更多人跟着音乐舞动,那我就觉得自己做对了。
I'm definitely not the same person I was when I wrote my first album.
我绝对不是写第一张专辑时的那个自己了。
I feel like I've really seen myself growth as a songgrader during this year and a half that we've been working and finishing this album.
在这一年半完成这张专辑的过程中,我真的看到了自己的成长,特别是作为一名创作者。
I'd work really hard to try and make my dreams come true.
我一直在努力实现自己的梦想。
And that involves a lot of like growing and understanding myself and seeing, you know, knowing my worth and what I deserve.
这过程包括很多自我成长和理解自己,认清自己的价值和应得的东西。
And it's just coming to terms with things that I ready value.
这让我逐渐明白了那些我真正看重的事情。
I love my music career and the fact that it gives me so much opportunity for expression, but it's not the only thing I am.
我热爱我的音乐事业,它让我有很多表达的机会,但这并不是我的全部。
I think I've been planting seeds for my other endeavors my whole life, but it was on such a small scale.
我觉得自己一生都在为其他事业埋下种子,只不过以前规模很小而已。
And I feel like that has grown into Service95 and being able to work with different journalists from around the world and commission really interesting stories from around the world and from the podcast at the book club.
我觉得这些努力已经发展成了 Service95,能够与世界各地的记者合作,策划并发布非常有趣的全球报道,从播客到读书俱乐部。
All these incredible people that I get to speak to an interview.
我有机会与许多令人敬佩的人交流和采访。
They're all of service in some way, and they're already inspiring and it's so enriching.
他们都在以某种方式为他人服务,他们的故事充满启发,对我来说也是一种非常有意义的经历。
Hi, Barbie.
嗨,芭比。
I mean, the acting roles that I've done their small baby roles, they're both pretty much, comes so, they were quite quick.
我的意思是,我演过的角色都是很小的、初级的角色,基本上都是些快速完成的工作。
But, I loved being on set and I had so much fun doing it.
但我很喜欢在片场的感觉,做这些事情也非常有趣。
I love the idea of embodying a different character and having an assignment.
我喜欢去诠释一个不同的角色,完成一个任务。
You know, I like to think of every step in my career.
我喜欢思考我职业生涯的每一步。
And the way that things have progressed as little baby steps that everything I've done has got me to the place where I am today.
事情的发展就像是一步一个小脚印,我所做的每件事都让我走到了今天的这个位置。
And I'm a big planner.
我是个喜欢规划的人。
So we'll see what happens in the next five, ten years.
所以我们拭目以待接下来五年、十年会发生什么。
I've already started writing it down.
我已经开始把计划写下来了。